Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update for those on their seat's edge waiting for it..

Haven't been up to a whole lot since getting back from Istanbul. In fact the last three weeks have been more or less a blur. I've been spending a lot of time with Rachel, watched a lot of movies and TV, have been pretty lazy. Haven't even taken the camera out since I got back I don't think... I resolve to change that in the next few days though.

This past weekend was moderately eventful. On friday night, Rachel and I went to her friends place for a goodbye party. I got to drive Rachel's car there so that was very exciting for me! This party turned into a Zurich excursion that got messy pretty quickly. Ended up with the friend's camera getting lost and us leaving zurich at about 5AM. We crashed on an air mattress and made it home at about 2PM on saturday. That night, I had my first fondue with Dave and Olivia. It was pretty good but I was absolutely dead from the night before so I took a nap. That evening Rachel and I went to a really cool circus in Wettingen (just across the Limmat from Baden). Not an animal circus mind you, more of an acrobatics thing like Cirque du Soleil (on an admittedly lower budget). Sunday, we all went over to the Berg and hung out with Rachel Sondergaard and Olivia and Chris and Rachel Wong (too many Rachels) and Dave and Bruce. That was fun. Olivia cooked us a nice vegetarian stir-fry and we played what is quite possibly the funniest game in the world: telephone pictionary!

This week we have some halloween activities arranged but I'll comment on them once they've happened in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment